➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
Why we love this Wine
Not all fizz is created equal, and this bottle of whoop is well and truly celebration-worthy. North’s small north-facing vineyard on Mount Macedon grows Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier for a true traditional sparkling - made Méthode Traditionnelle, no less. Spending a year on lees, unfiltered and without additives, its lovely layers finish oh-so clean.
- Producer North
- Region Macedon Ranges
- Alcohol 11.5%
- Style Elegant and savoury
- Vintage 2021
- Size 750ml
- Closure Cork
- Varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier
- Classifications Vegan and No Added Sulphur
- Winemaking Style Progressive
- Cellaring Potential Medium Term
- Country Australia