➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
Brave New WinePystopia 2021
Why we love this Wine
Andries and Yoko have made another playful big kid drink for your knock-off pleasure. Sweet florals and pink tropicals come alive thanks to three playful aromatics, co-fermented in part and enjoying a little skin time before six months on lees. So yeah, a bit went into it, but enjoying it is about as complex as unscrewing the cap, pouring it out and accepting an undeniable rubber arm reflex.
- Producer Brave New Wine
- Region Western Australia
- Alcohol 11.9%
- Style Esoteric and skinsy
- Vintage 2021
- Size 750ml
- Closure Screw Cap
- Varieties Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, and Riesling
- Classifications Natural / Lo-Fi and Vegan
- Winemaking Style Lo-fi / Natural
- Cellaring Potential Medium Term
- Country Australia