➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
Ministry of CloudsGrenache/Carignan 2022
Why we love this Wine
Ministry of Clouds and McLaren Vale Grenache are a match made in heaven. Made with 80+ year old bush vines, Bernice and Julian have shaped another cracking blend inspired by the Spanish wines of Priorat. Carignan brings a little spice to fragrant raspberry, pomegranate, earth and sandy tannin. It’s a beauty slightly chilled, but effortlessly transcends the seasons.
- Producer Ministry of Clouds
- Region McLaren Vale
- Alcohol 14.3%
- Style Lively and round
- Vintage 2022
- Size 750ml
- Closure Screw Cap
- Varieties Grenache and Tempranillo
- Classifications Organic Principals
- Winemaking Style Progressive
- Cellaring Potential Medium Term
- Country Australia