➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
MatassaCoume de L'Olla Rouge Grenache Blend 2020
Coume de L'Olla Rouge Grenache Blend 2020
Why we love this Wine
Great depth from Tom Lubbe and Domaine Matassa, this comes from his Grenache Noir, Grenache Gris and Macabeu vines farmed organically in the south of France. Co-fermented in concrete, pressed and sent back to concrete unfined, unfiltered, no SO2. The results is a juicy and textured natural wine of raspberry and red currants. Glorious alive drinking.
- Producer Matassa
- Alcohol 11.0%
- Style Flamboyant and fruity
- Vintage 2020
- Size 750ml
- Closure Cork
- Varieties Grenache, Syrah, Grenache Gris, and Macabeu
- Classifications Natural / Lo-Fi, Biodynamic, and Organic
- Winemaking Style Lo-fi / Natural
- Cellaring Potential Medium Term
- Country France