➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
LansdowneNew Pinot Pinot Noir 2022
New Pinot Pinot Noir 2022
Why we love this Wine
Pinot Noir and Gewürztraminer, as fun as that sounds. The red comes from the family vineyard, in Forreston with the white from a tucked-away pocket of Kuitpo. Carbonic macerated together in a Beaujolais Nouveau kinda inspired style. Jubey fruits with lychee and florals, it drinks exactly as intended. A slight chill does wonders.
- Producer Lansdowne
- Alcohol 12.4%
- Style Flamboyant and fruity
- Vintage 2022
- Size 750ml
- Closure Screw Cap
- Varieties Pinot Noir and Gewurtztraminer
- Classifications Natural / Lo-Fi
- Winemaking Style Lo-fi / Natural
- Cellaring Potential Medium Term
- Country Australia