➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
La ViolettaÉpicé 2019
Why we love this Wine
Épicé….. We all need a little spice. Especially when it comes in the form of this mashup of skinsy orange wine goodness with rosé-esque sensibilities. It’s a beautiful collision of Vermentino, Black Frontignac, Riesling, Zibbibo and Savagnin Rose Aromatique….phew! An initial cacophony of aromas and flavours that meld together gloriously...orange/pink blushy in hue with detailed characters of dried mandarin rind, a hearty whiff of florist, ginger-cake and souk-like spice….. Textural, wild and awesome drinking.
- Producer La Violetta
- Region Great Southern
- Alcohol 11.9%
- Style Esoteric and skinsy
- Vintage 2019
- Size 750ml
- Closure Screw Cap
- Varieties Vermentino, Frontignac, Riesling, Zibbibo, and Savagnin
- Classifications Natural / Lo-Fi
- Winemaking Style Lo-fi / Natural
- Cellaring Potential Medium Term
- Country Australia