➺ Enjoy 10% Off Orders of 6+ Bottles - Use Code '6PLUS'
Claus PreisingerKalkundkiesel Blanc 2018
Kalkundkiesel Blanc 2018
Why we love this Wine
Beautifully focused wines that are inspiring examples of natural and low-tech winemaking. Instinctual and philosophic, there is a confidence to what Claus Preisinger does. This is pinot blanc, grüner veltliner and muscat ottonel in clay and old oak. Unfined. Unfiltered. Low-alcohol apples and pears. Oh so refreshing.
- Producer Claus Preisinger
- Region Burgenland
- Alcohol 12.0%
- Style Esoteric and skinsy
- Vintage 2018
- Size 750ml
- Closure Cork
- Varieties Pinot Blanc, Grüner Veltliner, and Muscat Ottonel
- Classifications Organic, Biodynamic, and Natural / Lo-Fi
- Winemaking Style Lo-fi / Natural
- Country Austria